Friday, August 3, 2012

So we Graduated...

I am terrible at blogging.  I am constantly reminded this by my sister Lorie reminding me at least every weekly that I have still not blogged and she is sure that I have plenty to write about.  She is right.  I'm just lazy.  However, I do have TONS of things to share so for the next couple of weeks I will be trying to catch up on my life through my blog.  Please be patient with me :) I will be starting from farthest away and working up to most current.  So...
ME AND CHRIS GRADUATED!!!
Granted this happened back in December for me and in April for Chris, but we are still very excited about this! We decided not to do the whole walking thing.  It was really stressful all the way up to graduation and we were moving the same week as graduation so we decided to just dress up in caps and gowns and take pictures around campus.  We did this a day or two after graduation which turned out to be genius because there were absolutely no crowds! Andrew was my favorite part about taking the pictures because he felt the need to pose in all the pictures with us.  I'm very glad he did, he makes the pictures much cuter.  So here are some of the pictures we took.  Yay for no more school.  Except Chris is going back to Casper College, but more on that in later.

Andrew was very afraid of the Cougar.  He wouldn't let go of Chris,  It was very cute.  

Andrew was really concerned that I was hurt because I was laying down and he had to make sure I was ok.  








 These are from the Tulip Festival 





We also went to the Tulip festival around the same time when my dad came to visit.  It was BEAUTIFUL but a very long walk and I was exhausted afterwards. These are pictures from then.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some good graduation pictures where we were able to keep Andrew out of them. :)Yay for being a couple smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete