Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wonderful Wyoming

Chris and I moved to Wyoming the beginning of May.  As I have already mentioned we really didn't have a plan.  Chris knew that he wanted to go back to Casper College in the fire science  to become a fireman but other than that we didn't know what we were doing.  We had no jobs and no place to live but we knew that we were supposed to come. So come we did.  It all worked out and I am so glad that we have moved here. I am now working at GEAR UP at Casper College and I LOVE my job.  I am a student success adviser and get to work closely with the students and mentor them to help them get into college.  It is so much fun!

Me and Chris have been having a lot of fun here in Casper.  We have been able to go camping in Casper Mountain which is beautiful.  We also got to go to the fair and rodeo.  It was Chris' first rodeo and he loved it.  The fair was so much fun and there was a free petting zoo in which me and a goat named orphan annie became very good friends.  Despite what people say, there really is a lot to do in Casper and I have really been loving it.  Here are some pictures of the wonderful times we've been having :) 

Beautiful Casper Mountain




On the Ferris Wheel.  I love how happy Chris looks!


I really really really want a pet goat :)




Waiting for the Rodeo to start.  Excuse the frazzled look.  We had just been rained on.  

Chris anxiously awaiting his first rodeo!

It was a great rodeo! We had so much fun.  

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful. I love the pictures of you in Casper Mountain! I'm so glad you are having fun. Wish we were having fun together though...you're too far away ;)

    ReplyDelete